Santa Barbara DJs welcome new guests to Party Time with Scott Topper TV Show
Here’s what you will learn from Cari Izaguirre of All Occasions Event Planning:
1. Are you married? How long? Do you have any children?
2. What made you want to become a wedding planner?
3. Do you only do weddings, or do you do other types of events as well?
4. What is your favorite style of weddings?
5. What areas/counties do you primarily do weddings at?
6. What are some of your favorite venues?
7. Do you only do full service planning or do you offer partial planning service and day of coordination as well?
About Cari Izaguirre:
I married my high school sweetheart, I have 2 amazing kids, I am extremely detailed oriented and absolutely love anything and everything that has to do with my family and helping people plan there life events!!
About All Occasions Event Planning: The business launched in 2005. We do all different types of events, but specialize in weddings. We offer full service down to just wrapping up the details and being there on the day of. We have 2 lead coordinators and 3 assistants. Our company strives to go above and beyond for each client. Cari can be reached at (805)407-6011.