I’ve been around the special event industry since I was a little kid. My father, Steve, is a Professional photographer and has been for more than 40 years. We were always traveling, meeting new people, and checking out cool locations. We were the first people to arrive at the party and the last ones out the door! Some things never change…
My Dad wanted me to become a photographer but my passion was always music and television. I was fortunate enough to receive three Emmy nominations as a TV show host and I have been in the event entertainment business for over a decade.
I also served as tour host of ABC Radio Network’s “American Top-40.” I perform as an Emcee and a Disc Jockey at corporate and private events nationwide and I recently hosted the 70’s and 80’s “Way Back Weekend” radio show for Cumulus Broadcasting. I am an industry professional who understands the intricacies of event music planning and I look forward to working closely with you to make your special event a success!
Here’s what you’ll receive when you hire our Professional Wedding Emcee/DJ’s
We are “Classy, upscale, and lots of FUN!”
DJ Music everyone can dance to from Classics to current Top-40 hits! We provide personalized music planning and coordination to make your event extra special.
We know how to read the crowd to get your party started on the dance floor!
Signature DJ Premium Package Includes:
- Scott Topper professional MC/DJ and 3 X TV Emmy nominee for up to 4 event hours (or more!)
- Over ten years Master of Ceremonies/Disc Jockey experience to read a crowd and pack a dance floor
- Personalized music planning and coordination with a signed, written contract
- Professional sound equipment for ceremony, cocktails, and dinner-toasts-dancing reception (Rane mixer, Denon 2600F) with 1 Shure SM-58 wireless mic, Officiant wireless lapel mic, wireless microphone on stand for ceremony readers and to exchange wedding vowels, 2 EON G-2 powered Speakers (up to 120 people), cables & stands
- Emergency back-up system at your event
- Property and commercial general liability insurance
- No additional fee for a 60 minute set up & sound check prior to your event start time
- Proper event attire (Tuxedo or Suit and Tie)
- An unlimited music selection with party motivation (your favorite titles, artists, activities)
- No extra charge for breakdown immediately after your event
- We welcome music requests that create energy, FUN, and lots of dance floor action
- Additional rentals available for Action Photo Booth, LED Up-lighting Indoor Walls or Outdoor Trees, moving dj dancefloor lighting, Market String Lights Indoor or Outdoor, Reception Video Montage Slideshow Projector, Slideshow Screen, Montage Powered Speaker, Sony Blu-ray Disc / DVD Player, Adjustable Laptop or Blu-ray/DVD Player Projector Stand, teak parquet dance floor, Rustic Vintage 1950 Ford F2 Farm Prop Truck for Vineyard Weddings to use as a bar/gifts/cake truck, or to DJ on the back, Drummer- DJ Percussionist to play along with LIVE DJ, Silent Disco Private Wireless Head Set DJ Dance Party, Karaoke DJ, Vintage Furniture-VintageRentalsUSA.com, 2nd DJ Cocktail or Ceremony Systems, QSC KSub Vegas Nightclub Chest-Thumping Low End Bass Sound Powered Subwoofer
Meet Our Team
Scott has been a professional emcee and DJ since 1992. He regularly performs at corporate and private events nationwide and he recently hosted the 70′s and 80′s “Way Back Weekend” radio show for Cumulus Broadcasting. Scott is a founding member of the LA musical improv comedy group “Troupe du Jour.” He also served as tour host of ABC Radio Network’s “American Top-40.” Scott’s emcee skills earned him three Emmy nominations as a show host for FOX TV’s “Topper’s Clubhouse.”
David has been a professional Emcee/DJ for the past decade. He has performed at hundreds of weddings and ceremonies in the Greater Los Angeles area including the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, Ventura County, Antelope Valley, and Santa Barbara County. David excels in playing a variety of music for both dancing and listening – from Swing to Sinatra, Motown to Classic Rock, R&B to 70′s Disco, Club Music to Big Band, Ballroom Dances to Jazz, Classical to Latin, Ethnic to Contemporary, and any other request. David specializes in providing tailoring music to each event. He has DJ’d at many Santa Barbara weddings in surrounding venues.
DJ Ben was born in Santa Barbara and graduated from Santa Maria High School. Ben is professional, friendly, and knows how to read a crowd and play selections that keep people on the dance floor. Ben loves the interaction with his clients and knowing that he plays an integral part in making their event a big success. Ben got his first radio dj gig while he was a senior in high school. He is married with a dog and two cats and his hobbies include vinyl record collecting and going to the movies!