Santa Barbara Wedding DJ Scott Topper is proud of this new Wedding Wire review:
4.9/5.0 Quality of Service: 5.0 Responsiveness: 5.0 Professionalism: 5.0 Value: 4.5 Flexibility: 5.0
The quick version is Scott recently served as the DJ for our wedding in Santa Barbara. We could not be more pleased with how everything went and would recommend him without hesitation.
The longer version:
– Communication was excellent from start to finish. Scott responded to our initial query, and any and every other e-mail, in under 24 hours. Scott was friendly, courteous and professional in each and every e-mail he sent.
– Though Scott offers additional services (photo booth, light packages, etc.) there was never any pressure to add on anything we didn’t want. Scott was very respectful of our wishes and needs, making it great to know the other services were available but never making us feel like lesser customers for not wanting to go for every add-on.
– The reservation and evening planning process could not have been easier. Forms and contracts are straightforward with nothing sneaky hidden in the fine print.
– It felt like Scott made a real attempt to get to know us, then offered really helpful ideas and suggestions for music and other elements of the evening about which we may have been uncertain.
– On the most base music level, Scott abided by our rather eclectic music preferences/cues and didn’t complain once about any of the specific requests we made. Scott also completely respected our music tastes and “do not play” lists, all while doing a fantastic job of reading the event and offering a great music selection beyond our particular choices (though everything we requested was played).
– Sound quality was excellent during both the ceremony and reception. Not always an easy task at an outdoor event but Scott nailed it and clearly didn’t cut any corners.
As stated above, our experience with Scott was top notch and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality DJ.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ